User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    V.I.P. Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanked: 213

    Default 2Pac - Blind Fate / Promo video EXCLUSIVE

    Whats good Pacnation let me wish yall happy holidays and all the best in the upcoming year.

    I hope next yeall we will gonna be again here making threads and stacking posts. :good:

    Now check out the PROMO TRAILER for the mixtape which is gonna be released in june 2010....

    I need you all feedback and ideas man if you can share please drop a feedback... Spend your minute to tell me bout this work....


    MUCH LOVE.. I am gonna make it TN exclusive !!!!

    2Pac - BLIND FATE
    Artwork by J Funk much love bro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-K-Uf_RfNE

    P.S. Please watch it to the end... Cuz at the end is all info regarding Blind Fate project......
    DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPE. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES BY St. Laz, D.L.E.MM.A, Tjuan, Tre Murdah and many more.

    Hidden Content

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    2pacuk (12-31-2009), adrien kimbouila (07-29-2010), Amo Soprano (03-06-2010), DJ MANNY (12-31-2009), Dj Unreal2Live (12-31-2009), DJ [B]UTCH (12-31-2009), ghettoveli (12-30-2009), Idan (12-30-2009), Miqu (12-31-2009)

  3. #2
    bringing NEW things soon!! Idan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel. Jerusalem.
    Posts
    13,563
    Thanked: 7549

    Default

    Oh shit! this is hot, i like it a lot. a fantastic video, the beat is a banger and u gave the Smile pella a new life and vibe. this is a keeper. outstanding remix. Thanks for the exclusive Mr.Obama! :bravo:

    tell us about the concept a bit more, i'd like to hear more details. nice outro btw.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Idan For This Useful Post:

    Obama (12-30-2009)

  5. #3
    Untouchable ghettoveli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanked: 249

    Default

    Excellent artwork i wait with impatience this bomb..
    thx to obama & JFunk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghettoveli For This Useful Post:

    Obama (12-30-2009)

  7. #4
    ThaRealMasterC Creation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,954
    Thanked: 3599

    Default

    great work man


    brilliant video,
    ______________________

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Creation For This Useful Post:

    Obama (12-30-2009)

  9. #5
    V.I.P. Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanked: 213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idan View Post
    Oh shit! this is hot, i like it a lot. a fantastic video, the beat is a banger and u gave the Smile pella a new life and vibe. this is a keeper. outstanding remix. Thanks for the exclusive Mr.Obama! :bravo:

    tell us about the concept a bit more, i'd like to hear more details. nice outro btw.
    Thank you very much bro. I will pm you details and trust me man I got homie who can make big things with vids so next traler will be da bomb bro. I am workin on TUPACNATION.NET video logo and I got bout 10 MC who are workin on the tape doing features. I thought if I use Pacnation.net url in the 1st you might not like it but now since every one likes it. I ma work hard and you will see some other shit on it.

    It is gonna be pretty big.
    DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPE. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES BY St. Laz, D.L.E.MM.A, Tjuan, Tre Murdah and many more.

    Hidden Content

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    Idan (12-30-2009)

  11. #6
    TupacNation DJ Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,743
    Thanked: 1099

    Default

    WHOA! this is great love the video and mix should be dope


  12. #7
    V.I.P. Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanked: 213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    WHOA! this is great love the video and mix should be dope
    Thanks bro. I was afraid that you all might not like my work but now i feel so destressed ... So nice to read the feedbacks . :shifty:
    DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPE. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES BY St. Laz, D.L.E.MM.A, Tjuan, Tre Murdah and many more.

    Hidden Content

  13. #8
    Untouchable
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    924
    Thanked: 280

    Default

    are you need my feedback if EVERYONE likes it lol

    Smile is banger!one of the best mixes of this song

    i would check this wonderful project without a doubt,u are really good

  14. #9
    bringing NEW things soon!! Idan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel. Jerusalem.
    Posts
    13,563
    Thanked: 7549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Thank you very much bro. I will pm you details and trust me man I got homie who can make big things with vids so next traler will be da bomb bro. I am workin on TUPACNATION.NET video logo and I got bout 10 MC who are workin on the tape doing features. I thought if I use Pacnation.net url in the 1st you might not like it but now since every one likes it. I ma work hard and you will see some other shit on it.

    It is gonna be pretty big.
    We know D.L.E.MM.A for a looooooong time man! :yes:

    TupacNation Exclusive: D.L.E.MM.A Interview 09\2007
    http://www.tupacnation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Idan For This Useful Post:

    Obama (12-30-2009)

  16. #10
    V.I.P. Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    652
    Thanked: 213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idan View Post
    We know D.L.E.MM.A for a looooooong time man! :yes:

    TupacNation Exclusive: D.L.E.MM.A Interview 09\2007
    http://www.tupacnation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219
    :tt2: I know bro.... I read his interview I got several others as well so there will be bunch of artists. :tt1:

    Quote Originally Posted by dimakadafi View Post
    are you need my feedback if EVERYONE likes it lol

    Smile is banger!one of the best mixes of this song

    i would check this wonderful project without a doubt,u are really good
    спасибо бро, с наступающим :good:
    DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPE. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES BY St. Laz, D.L.E.MM.A, Tjuan, Tre Murdah and many more.

    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Image resizer by SevenSkins

Forum Modifications By Marco Mamdouh