User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bringing NEW things soon!! Idan's Avatar

Icon4 TupacNation Exclusive: Mopreme Shakur Interview 12/2007

Starting off, I would like to thank every1 on TupacNation for being a part of this, and certainly big propz to maidioso for doing the interview. Thanks to every1 on staff for finishing this, the questions, smoothing the audio & more. Every single member here, thank you for supporting this site, and we hope to be here for a long time to come... Introducing Mopreme...

Mopreme, (born 1969 in New York as Maurice Harding) originally known as Wycked, is a West Coast rapper. He is the older step-brother of slain rapper Tupac Shakur and son of Mutulu Shakur. In 1982, while Maurice was still a pre-teen, his father Mutulu became a fugitive wanted by the FBI, charged in part with having aided Maurice's aunt, Assata Shakur, to escape from prison in New Jersey, where she had been incarcerated for the murder and wounding of two state troopers. As a result, Mutulu was imprisoned in 1986 after spending four years at large on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

Mopreme's first appearance with his brother was on the single and video "Papaz Song", from the 1993 album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. He was an original member of both his Thug Life group, as well as a premier member of Tha Outlawz. Mopreme dropped out of the group, but unlike rumors, was never signed to Death Row Records; he also claimed that Suge Knight prevented him from seeing his brother. He can be seen being interviewed in the documentary "Biggie & Tupac". At the moment, Mopreme Shakur is signed to New Jersey based Hip-Hop label Mob Life Records.

Mopreme Shakur took time out of his very busy schedule, to sit down with TupacNation.net & discuss his new album, upcoming tour, his thoughts on 2Pac's Latest albums & More in this Exclusive Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRycktAkk1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUdufttgtuw

thanks for sharing the interview....it was nice to hear from mopreme and what he had to say :smile1:

Resident

Mopreme is really underrated. I hope he reaches his full potential one day

some people would say different,i dont think he has that much talent,people seem to shine more on a track wit 2pac,it must have just been influence.

Resident

naw man he's got some great solo stuff

U look at Napolean, fatal, Kadafi, Mopreme, Wack Duece, Hassachi Ryda, Nutt-So & others. They all got diffrent voices & styles, but the same hunger as Pac & they all know how to be real deep when most rappers can't

Mopreme & Nutt-So's flow is almost identical to Pac's but their voices are completly diffrent, If U listen to his stuff U can see it to

yeah solo mopremes shit was dope...i mean mixtapes evolution of a thug life nigga was dope...i mena songs that wasn't with pac or thug life...like till the end is one of my fav track...till the end my firend nobody can do it better we legends in the game forever...man it was great...the one freestyle was of the chains..and so on...lil aint really long tho...

black and brown pride - man i got to say it wasn't as great as it might look... i liked only one song of mopreme... and it was anotha_tyme_(owed_2_joe) doep as lyrics written by joe...one of the best songs i heard this year...and mopremes flow was amazing...of the jains...

bout interview...man i finally know why hes not releasing his album...thank god i know the reason...great info man thanks...
    Let Makaveli Rest In Peace, But Never Dear To Forget What He Left For Us

Villa

Who is that interviewing him?

Untouchable

thanks for the share.

Mopreme rocks! A real Thug Life representer!!! And he continues to spread Tupac's legacy,so mad props to him!
    Think. Use your head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast